Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales
- £ 38.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
Healthcare Staff Recruitment are looking for Passionate and Experienced Registered General Nurse with a passion for caring for the elderly. Do you want a RGN role that can fit around your lifestyle and commitments?
We are looking for an RGN to support our Client in Bangor. You will have a passion for providing first class quality care, have excellent communication skills. You will be working closely with service users who are suffering from Dementia so a caring and compassionate manner will be required.
Your role will include providing care and support, assessing patients, developing risk assessments, and administering medication along with all the other general nursing duties
What do we need from you?
• Minimum of 6 months experience within the 2 Years
• To provide 2 clinical references to cover 3 years employment
• Current and valid NMC Registration
• Motivated and committed to the Role
• Be able to handle and overcome difficult situations
• Strong ability to work well in a team
• Outstanding Communication Skills
What can HSR do or you?
• Weekly Pay
• Free Uniform
• Your DBS cost refunded
• Free onsite parking
• Earn up to £38.00 per hour
• Payment options: PAYE or choose your own Umbrella
• Free Mandatory and CPD Training
• Clinical Supervision and Re-Validation
• A member of our team available for support 24 hours a day 7 days a week
If you would like to come and work for one of the leading providers to NHS Wales then apply now and a member of our friendly team will contact to you proceed with your registration.