Clinical Nurse Manager - Stafford - £42k
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 42000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 12 Nov 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
Clinical Nurse Manager
£42k per annum
An exciting new opportunity has recently arisen to oversee the running of a small mental health unit in Stafford. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced nurse qualified manager or a deputy manager looking for a step up! If you are looking to work for a highly regarded care provider this is the role for you!
My client seeks a strong candidate with mental health and complex needs experience and extensive knowledge of running a team. Candidates for this position will ideally hold a nursing PIN and display exceptional management skills, along with a history of successfully running a similar service.
Job description for Clinical Nurse Manager:
• Ensure CQC compliance
• Developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Implement all care and business strategies and you will be in charge of hiring the staff team
• Deliver person centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues
• Candidates should display excellent business skills including successfully filling beds and developing the homes' profile within the local community
The successful candidate for the Clinical Nurse Manager will ideally possess the following skills/experience:
• A valid Nursing PIN desirable: alternatively extensive Management experience will suffice
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
In return, my client will offer a salary of £42K and a wonderful benefits package.
To be put forward for this exciting role please do not hesitate in calling Claire at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.