London, Greater London, England
- £ 26000.0 - 33000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2020
- 3 Dec 2020
Registered Nurse, Hospice-London
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with an independent charity located in a beautiful leafy suburb of North West London. They work to provide specialist palliative care to over 4,000 patients and their families every year. They currently offer services across a range of areas including inpatient, bereavement support, community support, day services, hospice at home, lymphoedema service and their palliative care ambulance service.
The overall responsibility within this role to work as part of the hospice team to provide care, monitor health conditions, administer medication, use medical equipment, advise patients and their families on current prognosis.
Working alongside the Senior Staff Nurses on the ward you will be responsible for ensuring the right standard of care is provided to all patients at all time. You will work across the inpatient facility and day services along with the community team and lymphedema service. You will have an innate ability to quickly identify any issues or concerns and act accordingly. Your role will involve assisting in the safe transfer of critically ill patients along with the management of emotional and distressful situations. You will responsible for ensuring that patient's records are kept up to date. You may also be assigned other ad hoc duties as required by senior members of staff.
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
• Be an NMC registered nurse with experience of working in palliative care
• Have a passion for high quality patient safety and care
• Have experience of dealing with critically ill patients
• Have the willingness to undergo further training and development to broaden your skill set
• Be a caring and compassionate nurse with good organisational and time management skills.
• Adapt easily to new situations and be able to build strong working relationships within the team
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Holiday entitlement-27 days plus bank holidays
• Pension-including continuation of NHS pension if required
• Season Ticket Loan
• Childcare Vouchers
• Discounts on retail
• Continued professional development
Apply now for a call back to discuss the role in more detail Ref IND MAN
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.