Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP
Southport, Merseyside, England
- £ 28000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
£28,000 - £35,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 hours | Days or Nights | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
A leading hospital in the Southport area is currently looking to recruit an experienced Scrub Nurse or ODP to join their Theatres team.
Details of this Theatre Practitioner Nurse/ODP post and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working days or nights
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £35,000 plus enhancements, depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays which increases with length of service
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private healthcare
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Subsidised restaurant and free onsite parking
As Theatre Practitioner Nurse/ODP, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
Applicants for this Theatre Practitioner Nurse/ODP position should be:
• Qualified as an Adult General Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Have proven post registration experience in all aspects of recovery and scrub
• Confident delivering a safe and effective clinical service
• Team leadership skills
• Be able to work to strict deadlines
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34000.0 - 45000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Theatre Practitioner - Surgical Units - RGN or ODP &nb...