Night Staff Nurse
Northwich, Cheshire, England
- £ 18.5 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
£18.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £23K | 24 Hours – Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A private nursing home on the outskirts of Northwich is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to join their clinical team on part-time nights.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 24 hours per week on flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Competitive pay rates of £18.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £23,090
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health/RMN/RMHN
• Ideally have some post-registration experience within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Flexible to work night shifts covering a 7-day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.