Mental Health Nurse
Darlington, Durham, England
- £ 30110.0 - 38000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
£30,110 - £38,000 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits & Bonus | Inpatient Mental Health Unit
A County Durham mental health hospital is currently looking to recruit an RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The facility offers specialist care to adults of working age with a range of mental health needs and offers PICU services, acute rehabilitation and recovery, detox and step-down services.
Details of this RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible shifts
• A basic annual salary from £30,110 to £38,000 per annum, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Pay enhancements for unsocial hours
• A welcome bonus of £1,500 (subject to T&Cs)
• A company pension and life assurance, plus enhanced maternity/paternity pay
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking
• A range of benefits which include retail discounts, salary sacrifice schemes and health and wellbeing support
• Support with your NMC registration fees, support with revalidation and ongoing learning and development programmes
In this role, you will play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting, and confident working with adults with a range of acute mental health needs
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.