Bank Staff Nurse
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, England
- £ 15.0 - 15.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!
Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced RMN/RNLD or RGN wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you've answered yes to the above then get in touch with our nurse Recruiter Natalie Nash today on Applyand make the first step towards your exciting future with The Priory.
About the Service
Burton Park is a 50 bedded neurobehavioural locked rehabilitation hospital for patients with acquired brain injury and neuro-progressive conditions. The multi-disciplinary team includes psychology, nursing, occupational therapy, speech & language therapy, physiotherapy, social workers and medical professionals. Burton Park is a member of the Independent Neurorehabilitation Providers Alliance (INPA).
* Working within a transdisciplinary team that includes a range of professional.
* Contributing to pre-admission assessment of referred patient
* Contributing to the comprehensive assessment of a patient on admission.
* Compiling a holistic plan of care in partnership with the individual.
* Compiling a positive risk management plan.
* Monitoring and reviewing individualised patient plans, within an evidence based framework.
* Prioritising, organising, and deploying under direction, resources to meet the requirements of the ward for the duration of a shift.
* Committing to the promotion of basic living skills within a Rehabilitation Setting.
* Contributing to the delivery of evidence based therapeutic interventions as agreed by the transdisciplinary team.
* Managing medication as per hospital policy.
* Adhering at all times to the NMC code of professional conduct.
* Ensuring that you are up to date with relevant hospital policies.
* Treating others with dignity, respect, honesty, integrity and fairness.
* Taking charge of the unit as and when is required.
* Communicating effectively with the team.
* To be fully conversant and comply with current legislation and professional standards.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31580.0 - 42107.0 Per yearFull timePermanentRipley, Derbyshire, England
Registered Nurse Location: Ripley, DerbyshireService Type: Specialist Care Home for young adults with complex needs including neuro...
£ 33243.78 - 33243.78 Per yearFull timePermanentAttleborough Fields Ind Estate, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England
Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve? We don't just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn't e...
£ 33400.0 - 42000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentKegworth, Derby, Leicestershire, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Acute Mental Health Hospital - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qual...