Practice Development Nurse/Area Clinical Lead - £38k
- £ 0.0 - 38000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Nov 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
Role: Practice Development Nurse/Area Clinical Lead
Salary: Up to £38k plus paid mileage
Hours: Minimum of 37.5hrs
Are you looking for a role with flexible working hours? Then look no further!
Amber Mace is currently recruiting a Practice Development Nurse/Area Clinical Lead to work across a number of services across Gloucestershire. These services provide nursing and residential care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia.
This is an exciting role as you will teach, asses and develop the clinical teams within the homes. You will work with Head of Nursing & Quality to help build and create clinical excellence within their services. This role is perfect for someone with a strong clinical background that enjoys improving quality through the teaching and development of others.
The location for this role is flexible and you will be based at either at Home, Head office or at any of the number of services in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire and Lincolnshire. Travel will be expected between these locations to visit and support the portfolio of homes. You will need a driving licence and be prepared to travel and stay overnight with prior agreement. You are responsible for your own diary management to ensure homes are supported at appropriate times.
• To oversee the clinical aspects of the company
• To manage, develop and evaluate all aspects of clinical care across all services
• To feedback to the Head of Nursing and Quality, Operational Management and Human Resources:
- the model of nursing in care homes
- advancing clinical nursing practice
- sharing of good practice through a professional forum
• To provide support to service Managers
• To review clinical audits/improvement plans
• The post holder will ensure that Registered Nurses newly appointed, and existing Nurses have effective supervision and assessment regarding their competence to practice
• Proven nurse management or clinical lead experience
• You will be committed to providing the highest care standards
• Nurse qualified with the NMC
• Must have relevant experience working in a similar service
• Must have a driving licence and be willing to travel to homes in Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire and Lincolnshire.
• CQC legislation knowledge and Knowledge of quality standards
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Salary up to £38k plus paid mileage
• Excellent holiday entitlement & company benefits
• Personal development and progression opportunities to grow within a well-established care provider
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Holly on Applyor email your CV to Apply