Care Home Manager - Bradford
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 55000.0 - 60000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 12 Nov 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
Nursing Home Manager - Brand New
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Are you a highly motivated individual with a high level of personal drive and commitment to achieving the company's objectives? Purosearch may have the ideal role for you!
I'm looking for a Nursing Home Manager to work in a medium, modern and purpose built state of the art nursing home located in Bradford. The service is looking at opening in Spring 2021 My client is a small provider of care who pride themselves on delivering an exceptional level of care.
My client is looking for an experienced, innovative and dynamic Nursing Home Manager with a proven track record in leadership and management; you will be a key budget holder and a senior member of the management team.
As the successful candidate you will be required to manage the home and undertake 24hr operational responsibility of the services and provide Leadership and direction in meeting all people.
Job Requirements for the nursing Home Manager:
• Overall responsibility of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• General management of the nursing areas
Skills/ Qualifications for the Nursing Home Manager:
• Previous managerial experience
• RGN/RMN/RNLD - Nurse qualified
• Hands on practical approach
• Sound knowledge of Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• A fantastic salary of up to £60,000 per annum
• EXCELLENT career progression
To apply please contact Shona on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply