Staff Nurse - AMAZING CQC
Leeds, Maidstone, Kent, England
- £ 26000.0 - 34700.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Nov 2020
- 11 Dec 2020
- Location Roundhay, Leeds
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and Memory Care
- Service: General and Mental Health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 55 + years
- Salary: £16.50 per hour (£28,300 - £37,800 per annum)
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*9.6/10 Excellent Rated in Carehome.co.uk
*Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within this service located Roundhay, Leeds.
The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require. This includes elderly care and physical disabilities. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Newly Qualified Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme which means high levels of support.
Shifts and Hours: The manager will be as accommodating offering full time and part time hours, days only, nights only or mixed shifts, in certain circumstances we can look at fixed shifts.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply
Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) to join their service. All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on 01489 774 215 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Leeds, Maidstone, Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31365.0 - 37890.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGillingham, Kent, England
Please note that we do not accept applications via CV or recruitment agencies. This post will close before the intended closing dat...
£ 34250.0 Per yearFull timePermanentEast Grinstead, West Sussex, England
Senior Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults with learning and physical disabilities- An exciting opportunity has arisen f...
£ 32750.0 - 34250.0 Per yearFull timePermanentUckfield, East Sussex, England
Registered Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults with learning and physical disabilities- An exciting opportunity has aris...
£ 25000.0 - 27500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentUckfield, East Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults with learning and physical disabilities- An exciting opportunity has a...