Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Leeds, Maidstone, Kent, England
- £ 25000.0 - 33600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Nov 2020
- 11 Dec 2020
- Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Alzheimer's, Parkinson's Disease, Stroke & Dementia
- Service: General & Mental health care in older Adults
- Salary: 16.83p/h per hour negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (22, 33, 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days, nights or mixed shifts depending on your preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within this service located Leeds, West Yorkshire.
The home offering residential, nursing, residential memory and nursing memory care. The home manager makes sure that all residents receive the kindest possible care. The extensively trained team will deliver all the nursing, specialist care and support services that loved ones require.
Newly Qualified Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience .
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Leeds, Maidstone, Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25350.0 - 27339.0 Per yearFull timePermanentAsh, Canterbury, Kent, England
Preceptor - Learning Disabilities Rehab Newly Qualified Registered Mental Health nurses and Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse...