Clinical Team Leader - Eating Disorders
Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
- £ 36913.5 - 40228.5 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Nov 2020
- 11 Dec 2020
Salary: £36,913.50 - £40,228.50 per annum
Bonus: £3,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
Shifts: Options of Days only ( Apply ) or Nights only ( Apply ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Service Details: The Service has a good CQC rating across all key lines of enquiry. We have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. If you're looking to develop in your role and advance - we want to hear from you.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Hospital. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. All nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of £3,000
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Annual leave entitlement of 6.6 weeks of basic weekly contracted hours including bank holidays
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sonia Singh on Applyand email a copy of your CV to Apply
You can also text me on Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
Are You #readytowork #coronavirus #covid19
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse in Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26.0 - 27.0 Per hourFull timeBank...London, Greater London, England
Athona is currently recruiting for an ongoing locum Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) in Brixton, South London. The role is ...