Preceptorship Nurse - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
Greenwich, London, Greater London, England
- £ 32497.0 - 35510.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Nov 2020
- 11 Dec 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified Registered Nurse ( RGN, RMN or RNLD ) to work within an inpatient and brain injury rehabilitation centre in South East London.
Location: Greenwich, South East London
Salary: £32,497 - £35,510 per annum plus £1,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
Shifts: Options of Days only (07.30 - 19.45) or Nights only (19.30 - 07.45) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Hospital Details: This service is a specialist service located in South East London which specialises in the treatment of individuals with physical and cognitive impairments and challenging behaviours as a result of a brain injury. The service provides comprehensive assessment, rehabilitation and therapy.
Location : The Hospital is easily accessed by car. They are easy to get to via public transport also - with a train / tube station nearby and bus stops outside the hospital.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse , Learning Disability Nurse and/or Registered Adult Nurse ) , the Care Centre offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Hospital. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. All nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of £1,000
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Annual leave entitlement of 6.6 weeks of basic weekly contracted hours including bank holidays
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sonia Singh on 01489774217 and email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also text me on 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
Are You #readytowork #covid19 #coronavirus
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Greenwich, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
As the Sister/Charge Nurse for our Critical Care unit, you will provide clinical leadership in the delivery of the service. An inno...