Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 35000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Nov 2020
- 9 Dec 2020
Leaders in Care are proud to be working in partnership with a prestigious 'CQC Compliant' Adult care service that are looking to add an exceptional Nurse (RMN / RGN) to their team.
As a Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN) for this specialist purpose-built service you will be responsible for adults with nursing requirements and providing ongoing support to the Management team and Senior carers, to maintain the high level of care provided.
Service users live across 3 different luxurious units, offering the highest standards of care and comfort to its residents. All residents have their own personal en suit rooms Leading to large communal kitchens and living spaces.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Managing the delivery of individual care plans
- Promoting professional standards within the Service
- Provide regular supervision and coaching to Senior Care Assistants and Care Assistants
- Help maximise the bed occupancy by showing potential residents and their families around the home.
- Carry out regular quality audits of care plans
Benefits include for the successful Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN):
- Up to £40,000.00 Salary
- Flexible shift options to choose from - (Days or Nights / Part-time or full-time)
- Paid NMC registration
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Extensive further training
- Onsite parking
As a Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN) you must be able to provide:
- A current Nursing pin -either RGN or RMN
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined for the Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN) position, please apply for this new and exciting opening please click APPLY and Kio from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss.