Bank Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Enfield, London, Greater London, England
- £ 18.68 - 18.68 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Nov 2020
- 11 Dec 2020
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!
Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced RMN wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you've answered yes to the above then get in touch with our nurse Recruiter Natalie Nash today on Applyand make the first step towards your exciting future with The Priory.
Partnerships in Care is one of the UK's leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK.
With hospitals around the country, 30 years of experience in our sector and highly skilled and experienced teams, we help patients and commissioners find the right care pathways without the need for multiple reassessments.
The North London Clinic provides a full care pathway from medium secure, low secure to a locked rehabilitation wing. The full multidisciplinary team works with men who have a diagnosis of mental disorder and associated challenging behaviour.
Our Bank RMN role involves:
* Providing a high standard of care to people with learning disability and personality disorder.
* Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
* Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
* Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress.
* To accept personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
* To work as a Primary Nurse/Care Coordinator for an identified group of patients whilst consistently working within the clinical governance framework.
To be successful as a Bank RMN, you'll need:
* A relevant nursing qualification and registration
* Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
* A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
* Free meals while on duty
* Free car parking (at most sites)
* Weekly Pay in arrears
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Enfield, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29000.0 - 35000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Registered Nurse - Eating Disorder Hosptial An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced staff nurse - m...
£ 24.0 - 26.0 Per hourFull timeContract...High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
Athona is currently recruiting for an ongoing locum Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) in OxfordshireThe post holder will be ...
£ 26.0 - 27.0 Per hourFull timeBank...London, Greater London, England
Athona is currently recruiting for an ongoing locum Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) in Brixton, South London. The role is ...