Blackpool, Lancashire, England
- £ 40.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 11 Nov 2020
- 11 Dec 2020
Minerva Nursing are actively recruiting ITU Nurses for our NHS hospital in Blackpool. Due to high demand from our clients we require nurses with 6months minimum experience, active NMC and up-to-date DBS. We offer regular line of work, full/part time, ad hoc shifts to suit your individual circumstance.
Benefits of joining Minerva Nursing
• Work Flexibility
• Excellent referral scheme
• Weekly pay
• 99.99% payroll accuracy
• Dedicated account manager
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 help line
• Choice of Umbrella & PAYE
• Minerva Healthcare app - which allows candidate to upload compliance documents, see available shifts, book as many shifts as required, add availability, upload timesheets and many more
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Intensive care nurse, Ward nurse in Blackpool, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27300.0 - 29300.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN ) - Preston - Psychiatric Hospital - 20% enhancements Location: Preston, LancashireSalary: £27,300 - &poun...
£ 29000.0 - 38700.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBlackburn, Lancashire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Blackburn, LancashireCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Pa...
£ 31412.16 - 41882.88 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced ...