Home Care Nurse- Dublin- Permanent Position
- € 24.5 - 24.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Nov 2020
- 8 May 2021
Cpl Healthcare are currently working with Bluebird Care Dublin South to recruit nurses for a case in Harolds Cross, Clondalkin, Wicklow and Sutton (part time & full time hours available)
Bluebird Care one of Irelands leading health and social care providers was set up in Ireland in 2007.
Bluebird Care pride themselves in providing high quality safe and effective care in the home and community, for persons of all ages with varying degrees of ability.
Bluebird Care services enable customers to live as independent a life as possible in the comfort of their own homes.
- Harolds Cross; Young client requiring night-time hours. Needs assistance with medication management, seizure activity and peg feeding, ideally seeking RCN but can also consider RGN's with an interest in this line of care
- Clondalkin; Young client requiring night hours and evening hours. The nurse will need to be familiar with peg tubes, medication management, hoist transfers and seizure activity.
- Wicklow; Young client requiring days/nights (part time) The nurse would need to be tracheostomy trained. Paediatric/ICU experience desirable
- Sutton; Day hours with a little boy with intellectual disabilities and seizure management.
The successful candidate will be part of a Nurse led care team and will report directly to the CNM2.
Responsibilities and Qualities include;
- To ensure recognition of the child as an individual
- To prioritise the needs and comforts of the child and family
- Demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience
- Work closely in partnership with family members
- Provide excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the child’s care plans based on the needs identified
Qualifications & Experience;
- Minimum one to two years’ post graduate experience
- NMBI Registered RCNs and RGNs considered (paediatric experience desirable however not essential as necessary training will be provided)
- Full driving licence desirable
Employment Type & Remuneration;
- Permanent roles
- Full time and part time contracts available
- Rate of pay at €24.50 per hour
- Employee benefits
- Flexible working shifts
To further discuss roles, please send a copy of your CV to Zoe Lawlor via email or click "apply" to this advert