Woodbridge, Suffolk, England
- £ 17.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Nov 2020
- 11 Dec 2020
£17 p/h – Circa £31.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours | Days or Nights | Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits & Bonus
A privately owned elderly care home in Woodbridge is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties in a newly refurbished building.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week on day or night shifts covering a 7-day rota
• Great hourly rate of £17 which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £31,800
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• Paid NMC registration and support when revalidating
• Welcome Bonus of up to £2,000
• Support with continuous professional development
In this Staff Nurse role, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home setting
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Woodbridge, Suffolk, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25.0 - 32.0 Per hourFull timeTemporaryIpswich, Suffolk, England
For a role based in Ipswich, Suffolk, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 Registered General Nurse (Ward RGN) to wo...