Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 35500.0 - 47400.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Nov 2020
- 9 Dec 2020
Leaders in Care are looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Nurse in Liverpool to work full-time day shifts, and the role pays a competitive £19 p/h, with paid breaks. The award-winning company you will be working for is rated in the top 15 providers for care homes in the UK. We are looking for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with excellent clinical skills to work as Senior Nurse on a 30 bed nursing unit.
As a Senior RN, you will be a significant part of the team responsible for a unit caring for up to 30 residents. The home is divided into six separate houses, each one specialising in either dementia, residential care or general nursing, and all surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens.
If you were already in this Senior RN role, here are some things you might've done today:
- Led and mentored a busy team of nurses, support workers and healthcare assistants in all aspects of their work
- Ensured comprehensive assessments are completed for residents in line with their care plans
- Carried out general nursing duties
The Senior Nurse will be a qualified nurse, (RGN, RNLD or RMN) with a current Pin, and with excellent clinical skills. You will need to be well organised and able to work on your own initiative, and should be able to demonstrate these abilities through a previous, similar nursing role.
The package on offer for this role includes:
- A competitive salary of £35.5k to £47.4k, depending on hours worked - and with paid breaks ( 36, 42 or 48 hours a week available on day shifts)
- NMC Pin renewal and assistance with revalidation.
- Skilled training to help career development.
- Extra rewards for passing probation, attendance, ideas, an employee of the month and more.
If you are a Registered Nurse in Liverpool with the relevant nursing and managerial experience, please click apply or contact Gemma at Leaders In Care today.