Nurse - £18.50p/h! - Leominster
Leominster, County of Herefordshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Nov 2020
- 9 Dec 2020
Leominster West Midlands
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Qualified Nurse to join a friendly, enthusiastic team at an elderly nursing home in Leominster, paying a fantastic hourly rate of pay with a multitude of other benefits on offer from the high end care provider.
This elderly/dementia care home with nursing is part of a prestigious care group that leads the market in professionally run homes based on an ethos of integrity and care, really valuing the ongoing care and comfort of the residents who stay with them. They make sure all members of staff are fully trained and supported, and provide the service users with a range of activities and facilities to encourage their well-being.
If you are a Qualified Nurse that is looking to join an expanding and rewarding company please do not hesitate to contact Claire at Amber Mace on Apply.
• To oversee care plans
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient/resident engagement
• Valid PIN number
• Experience in similar care environment
• Strong clinical background, ideally in a similar setting
• Leadership skills
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards.
For further information or to apply, please contact Claire on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply