Registered Home Manager
Northallerton, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 40000.0 - 45000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 11 Nov 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
£40,000 - £45,000 p/a | Full-Time Days | Bonuses & Great Benefits | Elderly Care Home
A large private nursing home in the Northallerton area currently requires an experienced Service Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The facility is owned and operated by a leading national care provider and caters to older adults living with age related frailties, physical disabilities, and personal care needs.
Details of this Registered Manager vacancy and what the service is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week/full-time days, with some flexibility required due to the seniority of the role
• A competitive annual salary from £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
• A welcome bonus of £2,000, plus performance-based annual bonuses of up to £9,000
• An industry leading learning and development programme
• Some great staff benefits including retail discounts, a pension and much more
As Registered Manager, you will run and monitor safe practice of the service ensuring CQC requirements are met and patient care is delivered to a high standard. You will manage staff performance, ensuring all staff members have all the necessary skills to deliver the best clinical practice. You will manage finances and business plans to ensure effective budgetary and business structures are in place.
What we are looking for in a Manager:
• An experienced Care Home Manager with proven experience in elderly care
• Have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5, NVQ Level 4 or the Registered Managers Award (Registered Nurses with management experience will also be considered)
• A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
• Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.