Registered Nurse - Excellent Rated Home
- £ 30000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Nov 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
Location: Alloa, Clackmannanshire
Position: Staff Nurse
Care Categories: Learning Disability, Mental Health Condition & Physical Care
Salary: Up to £16.00 per hour (£30,000 - £40,000 per annum) negotiable depending on experience + Paid Breaks
Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours options available)
Shifts: Days OR Nights available depending on preference
Contract type: Permanent
**Rated 'Very Good' by the Care Inspectorate report
** Excellent Reviews on Apply
**Unique award-winning training
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN, RNLD, RN who will play a key role in our care home. The home specialises in care of older adults including Physical, Learning disabilities and Dementia.
The home is located in Alloa, Clackmannanshire.This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents with an excellent Reputation.
Newly Qualified Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Personalised career path ladders to ensure fulfilling career development
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *£120
- Voluntary Benefits Scheme - offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
- 28 days holiday including Bank holidays
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Clackmannanshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26500.0 - 35300.0 Per yearFull timePermanentAlloa, Clackmannanshire, Scotland
Registered Adult Nurse ( RGN ) - We are looking for highly motivated preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN ...