Registered Nurse - Nursing Home
Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 28800.0 - 37400.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Nov 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
Location : Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Position: Registered Nurse - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and Physically Disabled
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £15.50 per hour + paid breaks £28,800 - £37,400 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*Top 20 care home provider in the UK
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
The home offers dedicated care and support to older people with a wide range of requirements. The home's dedicated team of staff have been trained to care for people who are living with dementia, and those who are physically disabled.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances, shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually in line or higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience.
Newly Qualified Nurses: If you are about to be a newly qualified nurse please apply, we can offer fantastic support and training that has been approved and signed of by the NHS. The average starting salary with the private sector is considerably more than the NHS.
Staff Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid Breaks
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply
Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) to join their service. All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25240.0 - 34512.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Mental Health Rehabilitation - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN, ...