Registered Nurse 5/5 CQC
Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 29800.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Nov 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
- Service: Purpose Built Nursing Home
- Location: Gateshead Tyne and Wear
- Care category: Dementia, Physical Disability, Old Age
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Salary: £17.00 per hour (£29,800 per annum based on 33.75 hours) - negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Very flexible offering part time and full-time hour contract 22, 33 or 44 hours
- Shifts: Depending on your preference days, nights or mixed shift patterns available, shifts are 8/8
- Contract: Permanent
Further details on the home: Our Home offers a homely environment for older people's care, making the most of versatile living areas and well-trained staff. We specialise in Dementia, Physical Disability and Old Age adults.
A converted Victorian building located in Gateshead Tyne and Wear is comfortably furnished and includes specialist equipment to help those with reduced mobility, as well as allowing for round-the-clock access to care workers.
*5* REVIEW: All staff members are very helpful, caring and considerate. Lovely care home and I would recommend it to anyone. My wife is quite content here and happy.
Newly Qualified Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme which means high levels of support.
Shifts and Hours: The manager will be as accommodating offering full time and part time hours, days only, nights only or mixed shifts, in certain circumstances we can look at fixed shifts.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- DBS provided
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply
Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) to join their service. All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26000.0 - 34700.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSunderland, Tyne and Wear, England
Registered Nurse - Outstanding CQC - up to £38K Salary - Younger and older adults mental health careLocation: Sunderland, Tyn...