Nurse Manager - Monday to Friday
West Midlands, England
- £ 28600.0 - 38000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Nov 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
- Location Perry Barr, Birmingham
- Position: Unit Manager- Registered Nurse - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: dementia, nursing and end of life care
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £18.54 per hour £28,600 (Based on 33 hours)
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin and DBS check
- Hours: Full time (40 hours per week)
- Shifts: Days shifts - Monday to Friday
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
*5/5 Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
*Paid DBS Check
*Excellent Rating on Carehome.co.uk
Further Details: Are you highly motivated nurse either newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse RN, adult nurse RNG, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within our service located in Perry Barr, Birmingham.
About the Role: As a Unit Manager you will be taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met. Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home. Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid DBS Check
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays (5.6 weeks based on fulltime)
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
- Pension Scheme
- NMC Re-Validation Support
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on 01489 774 215 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Nursing home mental health nurse in West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Clinical Nurse Manager - An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered nurse ( Adult Nurse - RGN, Mental Health...