Registered Nurse - care home
Mitcham, Greater London, England
- £ 29100.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Nov 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
- Location : Mitcham, Greater London
- Position: Registered Nurse - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: Huntington's and Parkinson's
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £17.00 per hour £29,100 (Based on 33 hours)
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin and DBS check + £1000 Bonus
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*9.1/10 rated on carehome.co.uk - I'm happy to come here every day to see my husband and feel comfortable leaving him here in good hands. If ever I needed to be in a home I would be happy to stay here myself.
Further Details: Are you highly motivated nurse either newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse RN, adult nurse RNG, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within our service located Mitcham, Greater London
Situated close to Mitcham town centre, the care home is a friendly purpose-built care home that offers nursing, residential and residential dementia care. Care is also offered to this living with Huntington's and Parkinson's.
Pre - Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Mitcham, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24907.0 - 30615.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHarlow, Essex, England
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is recruiting Nurses for Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust located in Harlow, ...
£ 43712.0 - 49325.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
We strive to live by our WeCare values and are committed to promoting inclusion, where every staff member has a sense of belonging....