Practice Nurse, East of Worksop
Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 27000.0 - 37000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Nov 2020
- 8 Dec 2020
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Practice Nurse to work as part of a wonderful team, that is highly appreciated and respected by the local community. As a Practice Nurse, you will have the chance to see dedicated clinics in a GP surgery environment, focussing on delivering an excellent experience for patients, and progressing within your role!
£27,000 - £37,000 + NHS Pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH
- Hold Practice Nurses in as high a regard as GPs!
- Mixed demographic, keeping every day interesting
- Forward-thinking technologically and clinically
- Superb team culture and work-ethic
- Support with progression as a Practice Nurse
- Dedicated training practice
- No contracted extended hours!
- Multi-disciplinary team
- Practice Nurse; full-time 37.5 hours (some flexibility)
- Work closely with other Practice Nurses as well as ANPs and GPs
- Provide a fantastic service to the patient population
- Help maintain the high standards of the practice!
East of Worksop
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!