- € 20.0 - 20.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Nov 2020
- 1 Dec 2020
TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting a number of Staff nurses on behalf of our Dublin based client.
We are recruiting RGN's and RPN's for a homelsess and addiction service to work in 7 different locations around Dublin city.
These are 6 month contracts 35 hours per week.
Hours: Mon to Friday 9am to 6.30pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am to 3pm.
The post holder will provide in reach health and nursing support to service users in homeless and shielding accommodation and advise staff and service users on general health related issues and Covid-19 guidance.
• Have at least 2 years' experience post registration working in the community, primary care or residential setting desirable.
• Have active registration with NMBI
• Have a good standard of education.
• Have an understanding of harm reduction and low threshold working and working within these values as part of a multidisciplinary and multiagency team
• Understand complex health and social factors related homelessness and addiction supports can be offered in services to service users with complex needs
• Understanding of risk management principles.
• Capable of responding calmly in a crisis and use your own initiative to deal with incidents as they arise
• Be able to work as part of a team understanding the importance of team communication
• Have an understanding of Health and Safety and the health and safety requirements within a residential setting working with homeless people.
• Have a knowledge and understanding of the vision, mission and values of the organization.
• Cycle to work scheme
• Travel passes
• No night duty
• Office hours with the odd weekend short shift
• Occupational paid sick leave
For more information call Louise today on Applyor click apply today with your most recent CV.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 33000.0 - 46500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPortrane, North Dublin, County Dublin, Republic of Ireland , Dublin, Ireland
The HSE provides a wide range of community and hospital based mental health services in Ireland, and these services have seen drama...