Leigh, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 15.0 - 15.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Nov 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
£15.00 per hour (NHS Band 5 equivalent) | 33 hours p/w | Days only | Great staff benefits | RGN/RMN considered
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join the clinical team on days at a purpose-built care home in the Leigh area.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides nursing dementia care to older adults.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• A great pay rate offered at £15.00 per hour which is NHS Band 5 equivalent
• 33 hours per week
• Days only
• Award Winning Learning and Development
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Welcome bonus (selected homes only)
• Recommend a friend scheme
• Free uniform, training and DBS check
• Indemnity insurance
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse post:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Confident managing care and able to independently manage and administer medications
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.