Screening Nurse / Occupational Health Job, Plymouth
Plymouth, Devon, England
- £ 30000.0 - 32000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Nov 2020
- 8 Dec 2020
Chase Medical is excited to be recruiting for a well-renowned Occupational Health company, for an Screening Nurse or Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) in the Plymouth area (not far from Derriford).
The hours available are full-time, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, on a permanent basis.
If you're looking for part-time hours, please still apply - we can consider job shares too!
The salary on offer is around £30,000-£32,000 per annum, which will be offered dependent on your skills and experience and is negotiable!
- NMC Registration (RGN)
- Demonstrable Occupational Health experience
- Health Surveillance/Medical experience (Incl. Safety Critical Medicals)
- Health Checks: BP/Height/Weight/BMI etc.
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Flu Vaccinations
- HAVS Assessment (highly advantageous, but not essential)
Your core role and responsibilities will be to undertake Health Surveillance, including medicals for rail staff, Flu and other general vaccinations and phlebotomy as required.
Consultations will be held both Face to face and over the phone, and as part of a triage service.
You will have excellent support from your peers, including a supportive management team, as well as daily liaisons with the administration team for any client or patient queries.
This is an exciting time to be joining the team and if you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, apply today!
Click APPLY to send your CV to Shaney McDonald. She will be in touch asap to discuss your application.
A little info about Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the 1 Primary Care recruitment agency in the UKand we provide permanent and locum opportunities for staff in Primary Care, nationwide.
- We also provide roles in alternative settings such as Private Healthcare, Occupational Health and more!
- We offer tailor-made permanent positions, where terms of employment will be negotiated on your behalf and we currently place (at least) 1 nurse a day into a new permanent position.
- We offer thousands of locum shifts across the country for Practice Nurses, with a no-minimum shift policy! We offer fantastic rates of pay too:
o £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay) for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Matrons and Independent Prescribing Pharmacists.
o £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
- We also offer cash rewards for successful referralsso if a friend or colleague may benefit from the work that we can offer, please feel free to pass on our details!
We'll look forward to hearing from you!
This job was posted to Nurse advisor, Occupational health in Plymouth, Devon, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentTorquay, Devon, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Torquay (Home Based for the foreseeable future due to COVID-19) Salary: £3...