Clinical Team Leader
Darlington, Durham, England
- £ 34471.0 - 46260.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Nov 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
Clinical Team Leader - RMN/RNLD - Permanent - Full Time - £34,471 - £46,260 per annum + benefits
A private mental health hospital based in Darlington is seeking a Clinical Team Leader to join their friendly multidisciplinary team on a permanent, full time basis. The hospital provides care and support to adults of working age with complex and challenging behaviours. The hospital boasts 7 wards, including 2 new purpose built PICU units, and a female Personality Disorder service. With a CQC "outstanding" rating, the hospital aims to continue with its excellent standards of care.
You will be an RMN (Registered Mental Health Nurse) or RNLD (Registered Learning Disability Nurse) with an up to date NMC PIN. You will possess leadership skills, and the drive to develop members of the team. Forward thinking, you will lead and coach by example.
Responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrating quality in the delivery of nursing care and the clinical environment.
- Ensuring that MHA and MCA standards are upheld.
- Providing support to the Ward Manager in delivering clinical leadership for the nursing team at all times.
- Participating in pre-admission assessments, and the hospital clinical governance agenda.
- Monitoring standards of care through regular audit and taking action where necessary.
- Ensuring clinical records are well maintained and systems are in place for staff to communicate effectively.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Darlington, Durham, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27785.7 - 28927.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDurham, Durham, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health rehab Hospital Location: DarlingtonSalary: £27,785.70 - £28,927 per annum (£14.24 - ...
£ 30.0 - 33.0 Per hourFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Job description HCL Mental Health have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Locum B6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (Older Adults...