Prescot, Merseyside, England
- £ 16.75 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Nov 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
£16.75 p/h – Up to £38.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | Up to 44 hours | Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | Experience Not Essential
A leading nursing home in Prescot currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team. This nursing home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing care to older adults.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Up to 44 hours per week available on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive rates of pay of £16.75 per hour (equates up to £38,324 per annum and NHS Band 6)
• Free DBS check and uniforms
• A pension plan and life assurance
• A comprehensive induction and award-winning training and development programmes
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Indemnity insurance
In this Registered Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.