Night Nurse Manager
Wigan, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 17.6 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Nov 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
£17.60 p/h - Circa £30.2K | 33 Hours – Nights | Elderly & Disability Home
A large nursing home in Wigan is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse with leadership experience to work as Night Manager.
The home offers 24 hour care to older adults living with age-related frailties and medical nursing needs in a great setting.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Nurse Manager role:
• A permanent contract to work 33 hours per week
• Flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota, with an occasional requirement to attend meetings/training etc on days
• Competitive pay rates of £17.60 per hour, which equates to a salary in the region of £30,200
As Night Nurse Manager your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Applicants for this Night Nurse Manager post should meet the following specification:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Demonstrate proven experience in a supervisory or leadership role in a UK care home setting
• Confident leading shifts, coordinating care and taking responsibility for running the home whilst on duty
• Passionate about high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.