Clinical Lead Nurse
Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 16.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Nov 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
£16.50 p/h - Circa £36K/Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits | RGN or RMN Considered
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a fully CQC compliant nursing home in Scunthorpe to recruit an RGN or RMN Clinical Lead Nurse.
Details of this Clinical Lead post and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and totals a salary in the region of £36,030
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Clinical Lead, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse post should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Experienced in a leadership role within an elderly care setting
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30800.0 - 41200.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGoole, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Unit Manager ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Goole, East YorkshireCare Categories: Nursing and Palliative Care for...