Swindon, Wiltshire, England
- £ 25000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Nov 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
£25,000 - £35,000 p/a | Full-Time Perm | Days & Nights | ABI & Neuro-Rehab | Great Benefits
A small ABI and neuro-rehab care centre in Swindon currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
The modern facility offers specialist care to adults of all ages with a range of clinical care needs resulting from brain injuries and neurological conditions, and has a diverse multi-disciplinary team to deliver a holistic service.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the care centre is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full-time hours on flexible shifts over a 24/7 rota
• A great annual salary in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
• Free uniforms, staff parking and meals whilst on duty
• A generous annual leave allowance, sick pay, a company pension and life assurance
• A great benefits package which includes retail discounts, counselling and much more
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• Your NMC registration fees paid
In this role, you will manage and implement care and rehabilitation programmes, supporting residents to lead a varied and fulfilling lifestyle. You will manage and administer medications and will lead a team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care and support.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally you will have previous experience in complex/long-term adult care and in neurological care
• You will be committed to further developing your skills and knowledge, and will have a passion for high quality care
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.