Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 25.0 - 42.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Nov 2020
- 8 Dec 2020
Role: Practice Nurse.
Salary: £25 - £42 per hour (Including Holiday Pay).
Hours: Locum Work; Flexible Hours Available.
Take advantage of regular locum sessions!
We are currently working with a number of GP surgeries in Bristol who are in need of a little assistance. We are really keen to hear from Practice Nurses who are looking to feed appreciated and lend a helping hand to surgeries in and around Bristol. Locum work is a great way for you to get involved locally; your time, skills and experience are extremely valued by GP surgeries. They need your help. You will not be taken for granted!
All locum sessions will be managed through Chase Medical, a specialist Primary Care Agency. At Chase we provide flexible locum work nationwide to Practice Nurses, Health Care Assistants and Nurse Practitioners, as well as other Primary Care clinicians.
We are really proud of the staff we have on our bank and in return for their hard work and dedication, we offer:
- A fantastic salary £25 - £42 per hour, including holiday pay
- The option to choose from 3 different payment methods
- Access to all shifts on our bank, locally and nationwide
- Be kept in the loop with any contracts/permanent vacancies which are available in the local area
- The chance to build a professional network
- A friendly and dedicated team on board to help whenever you need.
- The opportunity to trial centres before accepting a permanent position.
The centre is looking for an experienced Practice Nurse who is qualified to perform general Practice Nurse duties, Chronic disease management would be desirable.
You'll be joining a diverse group of Practice Nurses, HCAs and other clinicians, so this is an exciting team to get involved with.
DON'T MISS OUT!
Ref: HC Bristol PN