Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Harrow, Greater London, England
- £ 19.0 - 20.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 10 Nov 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
£19 - £20 p/h – Up to £37.4K/Band 6/7 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small private nursing home in Harrow is currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Deputy Manager to join their management team.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with general elderly nursing and disability care needs and has a great team in place who recently received good CQC quality grades, which reflects the excellent standards of care the home maintains.
What is offered and details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on full-time days
• Great pay rates from £19 to £20 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6/7 rates of pay and equates to a salary of up to £37,400
• An excellent working environment in a CQC compliant home
• Ongoing learning and development, in addition to a comprehensive induction
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated. You will also play a key role in the management and support of staff within the home.
What our client is looking for in a Deputy Nurse Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Demonstrate proven experience in a UK nursing home setting, ideally with managerial or leadership experience
• A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.