Unit Nurse Manager
Watford, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 10 Nov 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
£19 p/h – Circa £39.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days | £1K Bonus | Large Nursing Home | Great Staff Benefits
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work as Unit Nurse Manager in their large nursing home in Watford.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on day shifts
• Great rates of pay of £19 per hour, which is in line with top Band 6 rates of pay in the NHS and an annual salary in the region of £39,520
• A welcome bonus of £1,000
• A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including award winning training, development and career progression programmes
• A range of retail, leisure and travel discounts
• Free uniforms and DBS
• Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Watford, Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 55000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWatford, Hertfordshire, England
Senior Deputy Manager | Luxury Nursing Home | Fully Supernumerary Salary: Up to £55,000 + Bonus *DOE* Location: ...