Surgical Staff Nurse
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Nov 2020
- 9 Dec 2020
Spire Little Aston Park Hospital is looking for an experienced Surgical Staff Nurse to join their dynamic team.
Spire Little Aston Hospital is a leading private hospital in the Midlands, offering comprehensive hospital care to patients from Birmingham and the surrounding areas of the West Midlands and Staffordshire. The hospital has an exceptional reputation within a variety of specialties including Orthopaedics, Sports & Exercise Medicine, Cosmetics, Ophthalmic, Gynaecology, General Surgery & Physiotherapy.
Duties and responsibilities
Working within a highly supportive team you will be responsible for assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload on one of our busy surgical wards, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient's needs. You provide post-operative care such as wound dressing, IVs and drains. You will have the opportunity to develop your own knowledge and skills and that of others whilst promoting best practice in health and safety and security.
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Be a qualified nurse - happy to accept applications from 2020 graduates
- Ideally have experience in a surgical or acute setting
- You will have excellent communication, organisation and provide the best quality of patient care.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 2 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please email Rebecca O'Neill on Rebecca.o' Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29000.0 - 33749.0 Per yearFull timePermanentStaffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Complex Care / Brain Injury Specialist HospitalLocation: Stoke on Trent, StaffordshireSalary: £29000 ra...