Preceptorship Nurse - Young Adults with Learning Disabilities
Horsham, West Sussex, England
- £ 25000.0 - 32750.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Nov 2020
- 9 Dec 2020
• Location: Horsham, West Sussex
• Salary: £25,000 - 32,750 per annum - negotiable depending on your experience
• Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 2 shifts p/w, 3 shifts p/w or 4 shifts p/w)
• Shifts : Options of Days only ( 8am - 8pm ) or Nights only ( 8pm - 8am ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Care Home Details: This Specialist 20 bedded Care Home for young adults aged 18 - 65 years with learning disabilities and physical disabilities. The Care Home is split into two 10 bedded units. They have fantastic facilities available to their residents including a spa pool and a multi sensory room.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse , Learning Disability Nurse and/or Registered Adult Nurse ) , the Care Centre offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Centre offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Centre. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. All nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
• A thorough 2-week induction programme
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• A fantastic preceptorship programme
• Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
• Paid handovers
• Access to development opportunities including:
• Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
• Leadership & management development
• Long service award
• A variety of flexible working options
• Free on-site parking
• 5.6 weeks of annual leave per annum (which increases after 2 years of service)
• A positive and friendly staff culture
Covid-19 / coronavirus - : Our priority is the continued care of our residents and patients, as well as ensuring that staff are safe and well protected. We are recruiting as normal and we will try to arrange face to face interviews where possible, however if you prefer, we are happy to schedule video or telephone interviews. If you have any questions or concerns about proceeding with your application in these unsettling times, please drop me an email or give me a call. I am more than happy to talk things through with you or offer advice.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply
You can also text me on Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Horsham, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25000.0 - 34250.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults with neurological conditions - An exciting opportunity has arisen for ...
£ 34250.0 Per yearFull timePermanentEast Grinstead, West Sussex, England
Senior Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults with learning and physical disabilities- An exciting opportunity has arisen f...
£ 32750.0 - 34250.0 Per yearFull timePermanentUckfield, East Sussex, England
Registered Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults with learning and physical disabilities- An exciting opportunity has aris...