Registered Nurse 5/5 CQC
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
- £ 33600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Nov 2020
- 9 Dec 2020
- Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: General Care
- Salary: £18.00 per hour £33,600 based on 36 hours
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Our home is a 53 bedded purpose-built nursing home situated near Basingstoke in the village of Basingstoke. The home is a well-equipped home, accommodating residents with nursing and residential care needs including physical care and cancer care with a highly professional team and superb links with other healthcare professionals.
We are looking for a Nurse who can ensure our residents physical, emotional and social needs are met. Your role will include leading, motivating and mentoring your team and provide clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth, and efficient running of the care home.
We are rated 5/5 with CQC
Who are you joining: We are a family run business that was founded in the 1980's. Over the past three decades we have rapidly expanded our family of care homes and now have facilities in some of the most beautiful, relaxing surroundings in England. We currently have 30 care homes covering Mental Health, Nursing, Learning Difficulties, Rehabilitation, Challenging behaviours, and residential care.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 39300.0 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Registered Nurse Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire Position: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Alzheimer's & Dementia Service: Gener...