Head of Nursing
Crewe, Cheshire, England
- £ 42000.0 - 43000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 9 Nov 2020
- 7 Dec 2020
An opportunity has arisen for a full-time Head of Nursing Care to bring their expertise to a mental health hospital for women in Crewe, Cheshire. The Head of Care role in Crewe comes with a salary of £42k p/a, based on a 40 hour week (Monday to Friday).
Leaders In Care is looking for a full-time Head of Nursing within a new 30-bed mental health hospital for women. This service will provide a robust person-centred programme of care for women presenting with high-risk needs and who may demonstrate difficulties with engagement or motivation with therapeutic programmes.
Your responsibilities in this Head of Nursing role will be to provide; leadership, direction and supervision to all clinical and support staff; Implement and evaluate agreed systems of clinical and operational support aimed at the continual professional development of the Nursing Team and delivery of a high level of care to their clients. You'll also provide effective communication to both the care team and Multi-Disciplinary Team, acting as a positive role model at all times.
To apply for this highly satisfying and sometimes challenging healthcare role, can you answer yes to the below?
- Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse (RMN or RNLD) with a current NMC pin number?
- Are you currently operating as a Clinical Lead / Ward Manager / Head of Care or have significant experience in a Senior Nursing role?
- Do you have experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team?
- Do you have experience in providing clinical and managerial supervision?
In return for your expertise and commitment, you will receive a competitive salary of £42,000 p/a, along with some excellent company benefits, plus NHS and employee discount scheme, 50% NMC registration renewal; Free meals on duty and more.
The role is to work Monday to Friday with some shared on call responsibility in this senior role.
To apply for this brand new Head of Care Nursing role in Crewe, (RMN or RNLD). please apply today, or contact Gemma for further details on Apply.