Virtual Nurse Recruitment Open Day - Priory Hospital Altrincham
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 28525.0 - 31375.24 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Nov 2020
- 9 Dec 2020
A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If the answer is yes, get in touch with our Nurse Recruiter Adam O'Shea on Applynow!
Priory Hospital Altrincham Nurse Recruitment Open Day 28th November 10:30am - 1pm
Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Whether you're newly-qualified, in your final year as a student nurse, a staff nurse looking for a new role, or returning to nursing we would love to invite you to attend the virtual open day being held with our amazing team from Priory Hospital Altrincham.
We are proud to offer:
* Excellent salary
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
* Free on-site parking
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
* Access to development opportunities including:
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* Support with your Revalidation
* NMC Payment in full
* Long service award
What we need from you:
* Registered Nurse (Mental Health) with a Valid NMC Registration
* Recent experience working in a mental health setting
* Excellent communication skills
About our service :
The Priory Hospital - Altrincham is part of the Priory Group, Europe's leading provider of specialist treatment in mental health. The hospital has an established reputation for providing the highest standards of care together with an extensive range of clinical services. The hospital has residential facilities for 50 patients as well as busy day care and outpatient services.
Please note this vacancy is based in Hale, Manchester and not in Hale, Liverpool.
As one of the UK's leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.