Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 40000.0 - 45000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Nov 2020
- 30 Nov 2020
Work as a Senior Registered Nurse for a brand-new luxury complex care service which will be owned by one of the UK's leading complex care providers.
Based in Preston, Lancashire, the service will be a nurse-led residential home for adults with complex needs and will be a purpose-built home with 3 10-bed units. You will care for people needing care for complex conditions: Neuro-disabilities, Brain injury and stroke rehabilitation, Mental health.
As a Senior Registered Nurse, you will play a key part in the daily running of the 10 bedded unit, working closely with the Home Manager, ensuring that the home runs effectively and efficiently and that the care provided is of the highest quality.
The successful candidate can look forward to the following benefits:
- £45,000 - depending on experience
- Flexible shift options to choose from - (Part-time or full-time/ Days or Nights)
- Paid NMC Pin Re-newal
- RCNi CPD e-learning - offers training for revalidation
- Employee assistance program - 24-hour helpline
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Extensive further training and management succession programmes
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the 10 bedded unit and manage staff
- You will carry out clinical nursing procedures and providing daily medication to residents.
- You will supervise the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment.
- Creating and building care plans and activity plans to support each individual in their recovery period
Key criteria for the role:
- Senior Registered Nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD with an active NMC pin
- An interest in caring for adults with a wide range of complex health conditions
- A willingness to learn - you will receive more clinical training here than the NHS and most other private providers so this role would suit any ambitious nurse looking to broaden their clinical skill set.
We are looking for a dedicated Senior Registered Nurse, either RGN or RMN Nurse registrations will be accepted and although experience in the field of complex nursing care is preferred, it is certainly not essential as exceptional training is provided through this companies award winning learning academy.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.