Nurse qualified Manager £37k per annum – Birmingham
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 0.0 - 37000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 9 Nov 2020
- 7 Dec 2020
Nurse qualified Manager £37k per annum - Birmingham
Medium care home with nursing - elderly /dementia service
£37k per annum
• An experienced Nurse Qualified Manager looking for a meaningful career, filled with many opportunities, challenges and rewards?
• Looking for career development and a new challenge to truly make your mark?
• Able to provide clinical supervision and supervise staff, in addition to delegating workloads and nursing resources?
• Looking to work for a charity?
• Able to create and maintain care plans?
• Passionate about quality nursing assessment and care?
• Confident with CQC requirements and confirming to the latest guidelines?
• Wishing to work for a supportive and friendly company who put CARE at the forefront of everything they do?
If you answered YES' to the above, then please keep reading!
Claire at Amber Mace is currently working alongside a FANTASTIC nursing home, who are looking for a Home Manager to work within their exceptional service, situated in Birmingham. The home has a wonderful staff team who truly care about the welfare of residents - this is a warm, welcoming and homely service and really is a wonderful place to work as Home Manager. You will have the chance to improve the wellbeing of people from all walks of life and will use your expertise to truly make a difference!
What's in it for you?
• Continual professional development
• Fantastic rate of pay
• The chance to work in a supportive, friendly and encouraging environment
• A great company benefits package
Call Claire at Amber Mace now on Applyfor more details on this brilliant opportunity!