Night Staff Nurse
Darwen, Lancashire, England
- £ 16.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Nov 2020
- 9 Dec 2020
£16 p/h – Circa £27.4K | 33 Hours – Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A large Darwen nursing home currently has a full-time vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work night shifts.
The fully CQC compliant home offers round the clock care to older people with a range of medical and mental health nursing needs.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract to work 33 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Great pay rates of £16 per hour, which is in line with top Band 5 rates in the NHS and a salary in the region of £27,450
• Great learning and development opportunities and a supportive leadership team
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health/RMN/RMHN
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.