Weymouth, Dorset, England
- £ 20.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Nov 2020
- 9 Dec 2020
£20 p/h + Paid Breaks | Full-Time Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits
A 50 bedded Weymouth nursing home currently has a vacancy on their days nursing team.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care to older adults from throughout the local area and is fully compliant with all CQC essential stadndards.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract to work full-time days
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £20 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay
• Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays and overtime shifts are available
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
• Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
In this role you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Ideally you will have previous experience in a UK nursing home setting, or will have a keen interest in elderly care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.