Night Staff Nurse
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 17.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 9 Nov 2020
- 13 Dec 2020
£17 p/h + Paid Breaks/Circa £34K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours - Nights | Elderly Nursing Home
A 50+ bedded general elderly nursing home on the southern outskirts of Glasgow is currently looking to recruit RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurses to join their clinical team on nights.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and disabilities, in addition to supporting those with medical conditions requiring long term care.
Details of these Night Nurse vacancies and what the successful candidates will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £17 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £34,000
• Enhancements of time + ½ for Bank Holidays and double time for Christmas & New Year
• An excellent working environment with great staffing levels, and the home always has at least 2 nurses on the night shift
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities
• Your NMC registration fees will be paid
• 5.6 weeks annual leave and a company pension scheme
In this role you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Night Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally you will have previous experience in a UK nursing home setting, or will have a passion for elderly care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.