Director of Nursing – Surrey- £48-50k
- £ 0.0 - 50000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 9 Nov 2020
- 7 Dec 2020
Director of Nursing Surrey- £48-50k
Are you a senior, experienced nurse looking to further their career in the healthcare sector? Or a Deputy Manager looking for new opportunity? Then we may have just the role for you! Hayley at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Director of Nursing to join the team at a luxury home that offers residential and nursing care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia.
As the Director of Nursing, you will assist the Home Manager in the general day-to-day running of the Home. You will be a strong authoritative presence while the manager is away and will support the team at a supervisory level. You will possess strong clinical skills and will ideally have experience at a senior nursing/deputy nurse manager level and hold a valid nursing PIN.
The Role of Director of Nursing:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and nursing resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Director of Nursing:
• Valid NMC PIN ideally RGN, will consider RMN
• Strong clinical skills and experience
• Experience at a supervisory level
• Ability to supervise and lead a clinical team
• Possess a strong understanding of the needs of people living with Dementia and Elderly nursing
In return, my client will offer a competitive hourly rate of £48-50k and excellent benefits, including ongoing professional development, training and career progression.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Hayley at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply.