Portsmouth, Hampshire, England
- £ 17.5 - 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Nov 2020
- 7 Dec 2020
Brand New Staff Nurse Position available in Portsmouth, Hampshire up to £19.00/hr
Dementia, Elderly and Younger Adults
This home located in the Heart of Portsmouth requires a passionate Staff Nurse to work within a Well organised and supportive nursing home. This Home provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia. If you are looking to grow within a well established team and sharpen your clinical skills at one of the leading Care Home providers in the UK this role is perfect for you.
A programme of activities and hobbies is maintained for residents to keep them active in mind and body.
This nursing home has been constantly rated a 'Good' CQC and has also been rated 8.9/10 on a well-known care homes website.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Subsidised meals
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Uniforms provided
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref : MO26730
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.